We have created these 11 Free Catering Menu Templates in MS Word to help our website visitors in creating and printing their own Catering Menu quickly for your Restaurant. You can also explore more superb collection of Menu Templates.
Catering menu is really different from local menus because it is not designed to offer at the restaurants. These are specifically designed according to the nature of events and priorities of customers. It contains a list of food items, prices per person, and package deals. It is necessary for all caterers to have a flexible catering menu so that your customers can easily choose from different choices.
Your menu should contain menus for breakfast, lunch, dinner appetizers, or coffee. The catering menu will help you to ace your catering services otherwise it will be the biggest challenge for you to plan without a menu. A well-structured catering menu can save your time and cost because it will let you know what to buy and when to buy.
It is an important task for caterers to design a catering menu and in order to bring perfection in your work; you have to consider the preferences of your guests and clients. Health, medical conditions, eating habits, meal portion, and nature of event matters a lot so do not forget to consider all these. You can create a questionnaire for your clients because it will make it easy for you to determine their preferences and the best approach to design a healthy menu.
Here is a preview of this Catering Menu Template created using Microsoft Word,
Tips to Design Catering Menu Templates
- In the first step, discuss menu requirements with your client even if you are allowed to make the decision about food items. Do not forget to consider special dietary restrictions and food preferences of guests.
- Determine the number and ages of guests to find out accurate food quantities and the size of meals and light snacks. If you are planning a meal then it will be necessary to plan several courses to facilitate all.
- For a buffet of hors douvers, you have to plan different items with a whole sum of four to ten pieces per person, according to the expected amount of food.
- Keep a variety of dishes in your menu with a perfect combination of sweet and savory dishes. Include some rich and some lighter items according to the weather and gathering of people.
- The full dinner menu should feature multiple options that are cooked differently so that each guest can get a dish of his/her choice. You can consider different traditional cuisines to please your guests.
- You cannot forget health-conscious and vegetarian people so include some special dishes in your menu to facilitate all kinds of people. Keep a perfect combination of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.
- If you are not instructed by your clients then it will be good to include salad and steamed vegetables with butter and bacon as additional toppings.
- Do not forget to consider time and money because these are necessary to design an ideal catering menu.
- Make sure to serve fresh food items to your guests and for this purpose, it will be good to arrange refrigerators and microwaves at your space.
- It will be good to design your specialized catering menus to persuade clients to hire your services. Your portfolio will help your clients to make a decision in your favor.
Free Printable Catering Menu Templates:
Here we present some unique and appealing collection of exclusive Catering Menu Templates.
Feel free to download this eye-catching Catering Menu Template 01 in MS Word Format,
Another beautiful purple theme Catering Menu Template is designed in MS Word Format.
Grab this Catering Menu Template 02 and edit it as per your choice.
In this Catering Menu Template, we introduced an executive color scheme for the clients.
The download link for this Catering Menu Template 03 is below.
A superb color scheme used in this Catering Menu Template 04 with the combination of bright yellow and black colors.
Feel free to download this amazing Catering Menu Template 04 in MS Word Format,
Here is a simple Catering Menu Template. This Menu has divided into two portions equally. Thus, you can easily edit it as per your choice.
Click here to download this Catering Menu Template 05.
This is a pink-themed Catering Menu Template that is divided into eight categories with at least 2 items in each category. This can be totally personalized according to your choice and you can add more food pictures as well.
The download link for this Catering Menu Template 06 is below.
This is an elegant Catering Menu Template divided according to the meals of the day i.e breakfast, lunch, etc. This menu can be used to give a brief description of your meal as well.
Grab this Catering Menu Template 07 and can modify it easily.
This simple and red-themed Catering Menu gives you a wide range of food items from appetizers to salads and other common items. This card gives you the option to write your address, website, and phone number as well which would help to enhance your restaurant’s service!
Feel free to download this Catering Menu Template 08 in MS Word Format,
This attractive Catering Menu Template can be very helpful for the customers to decide the meal according to the time of the day. Another plus point is that it won’t be necessary for you to explain each item as you have the space to explain the meal.
Click here to download this Catering Menu Template 09.
This prepossessing Catering Menu Template gives you a wide list of items or meals to choose from. You can customize it and add those specific food items available at your restaurant!
Download link for this Catering Menu Template 10 is below.