I offer here these 10+ Free Café Menu Templates in Microsoft Word to start preparing your own impressive Birthday Menu quickly. You can also visit here Drinks Bar menu Templates to create your Menu.
Cafes are established to entertain people with a cup of coffee and different other appetizers including pastries, sandwiches, salads, etc. Café menu is one of the most important components because it is a way of communication between you and your customers. Without a menu, you cannot imagine entertaining your customers therefore a well-drafted menu is necessary for the success of your business.
It is really easy to design a café menu with the use of a desktop publishing program. A well-structured café menu will help you to show your full potential to customers. Your café menu should include attractive images to tempt customers so carefully select everything. Currently, all cafes have a classic menu to facilitate their customers with standard fonts and images.
What Should Be On a Cafe Menu?
In order to get maximum benefits from your efforts, you have to decide everything in advance so sketch your all ideas on the first step. A select ideal menu such as a casual menu, small-town farm menu, artsy menu, or a classy menu. The type of your café menu will be based on the nature of your project. You can classify your menu into different categories including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and beverages. Write down everything on paper to have a perfect design for your café menu because right combination of images and text descriptions is necessary.
Free Café Menu Templates
Imagine going to a new restaurant or café in your area and you see no menu cards placed on the table for you to order. How will you feel? 0bviouly! reluctant to make any choice as you would not know what to order.
Menu cards have always been an important part of the restaurant. It gives a proper list and fare of the food the restaurant offers. They are usually placed at either the center or in front of the guests’ chairs so they can easily choose what they want to eat. Every restaurant or café has its own way of making a menu card but there are some café menu cards that are generally used.
Here is a preview of this Cafe Menu Template created using Microsoft Word,
A La Carte: In the French language it means “by the menu”. It is often used by restaurants or cafes when they have to offer items separately. The items are mentioned in a list form where the customer would order and pay separately for each item.
Available here classy Preview and download link for Cafe Menu Template 02.
Du Jour Café Menu: The word du jour menus “of the day”. It is often used by small cafes or restaurants that offer customized items every day. Commonly, either the items are written on board with chalk or displayed digitally. Moreover, a special dish for the day is also mention which is part of the day’s static Café Menu Template.
Download link for Cafe Menu Template 03.
Cycle Menu: These menus are updated weekly or monthly according to the customers or the cafeteria chef’s choice. It also adds the essence of updating Café menus with seasonal dishes. Cycle menus are often used by universities, hospitals, and hotel resorts.
Click here to download this Cafe Menu Template 04.
Table d’ hote: This is a French term which means “the host’s table”. When the families gather with house guests and hosts, they use this table d’hote menu for ordering their items. Prices of the individual ordered items are ordered. It is perfect for Easter brunches, holiday family party meals, and Christmas Eve dinners.
Click here to start downloading this Café Menu Template 05.
Café Menu Templates in MS Word
Prix Fix Menu: These are the menus for all the cafés or restaurants that charge a fixed amount of money for the items. The courses can include appetizers and different kinds of soups and salad.
Download this Café Menu Template 06 in MS Word format.
Beverages Menu: These menus are specially for drinks and juices including wines. People can order drinks before starting a meal or can order it with a meal.
Click here to start downloading this Café Menu Template 07.
Industry Menu: It is only available to the staff of the restaurant or to the staff of an industry such as doctors of a hospital and these items are offered at the discounted rates.
Here is download link for this Café Menu Template 08,
Dessert Menu: These are usually considered after having a meal. Dessert Menu includes all the delicious desserts being offered such as flavored ice-creams and chocolate pastries.
Download link for this eye-catching Café Menu Template 08,
Cocktail Menu: This decent cafe menu has a series and selection of drinks with a mix of flavors.
Click here below to download this classy themed Cafe Menu Template 09,
Static Cafe Menu: Introduced here a Static Cafe Menu Template. This type of cafe menu is used widely in many cafes and restaurants. It is typically divided into two categories.
Download link for amazing Cafe Menu Template 10,
Tips to Design Café Menu
- Café menu is an important part of your café business so designing it on first preference. Open a desktop publishing program according to your convenience and create a new document.
- Set page margins about 1 ½ inch to get the perfect layout for your café menu. You can use fancy borders to increase the charisma of your café menu.
- It is necessary to include tempting images in the menu next to the text description of food items because this will help customers to make decisions.
- It is really easy to insert text in the café menu with the help of the text box tool. You can easily adjust page margins if you want to include headings including the name of the café and logo on the top of the menu.
- It is necessary to write the name of your café with visible font on a visible place followed by an address, contact numbers, and email address.
- Include food elements on your menu and create a perfect heading for each section so that reader can easily search require a food item. Keep all headings bold to highlight the major menu of your café.
- Font type and font size matter a lot so carefully choose both to make your menu user friendly. The size of your font will be based on the choices you have in your menu but a 14 to the 20-point font is considered ideal.
- Type names of dishes with a description of two to three words about a dish to make it appealing. Focus on key ingredients of the dish to increase the temptation of your customers.
- Take images of food items with your digital camera to make your menu more appealing. Place images of food items near the name of the food items so that customers can easily take decisions.
- Write the price of each food item along with its description to make it convenient for your customers to take decisions according to their budget.