The calendar is the most important and valuable tool in our life and has a number of uses in different places to keep our lives punctual, organized and effective. From office to school and to home everywhere in our daily life we need to look at calendar in order manage our daily events, appointments, meetings and other regular tasks. It is observed that people who are using calendar in their daily life have a track record of organized and succeed life. Some people use calendars on a daily basis in order to organize and plan their daily evens, meetings and appointments whereas some others have a habit of using calendars on a weekly basis. Both have their own advantages and flaws in the eyes of their users. Here a comparison between both types of calendar usage on the basis of some common and effective points. People are using calendars that come with blank pages for writing events and appointments.
Here is preview of a Weekly Calendar Template that can easily be used to fulfill requirements for both Weekly as well as Daily Calendar usages,
Daily Calendar usage
Daily calendar usage has lots of pages and on each page you are allowed to write about a single day plans, therefore it needs to manage regularly. In this regard it is time consuming and costly also because more pages will cost you more. On the other hand a good thing about a daily calendar is that it has lots of space for a single day and hence users can write special events, appointments and meetings in details. Daily calendars are suitable for those people working in a group or team and are usually used by supervisors or team leaders as it allow you to write schedules and details of events of more than two persons or up to four persons on a single page. It’s become difficult for the organizer or user of daily calendar usage when he/she need to find out a particular transaction or event as they have to search out lots of pages in case they forget the exact date of the event.
Weekly calendar usage
The layout of a weekly calendar is simple and usually contains fewer pages than a daily calendar planner and hence cost you comparatively less. Weekly calendar has three to four weeks on a single page for organizing events and in this way one can easily manage the entire week on two side by side page layouts. Usually weekly calendar usage is considered good for personal use. For office use, weekly calendars are usually used by office secretary for the boss or supervisors for their personal use. It is time saving as one can easily organize it on the weekend and can also view the record of the whole week at one glance.
Both kinds of calendar usage have its own benefits however, a couple of common and beneficial points are that both are adding punctuality, discipline and to keep your life on track. Before going to start weekly or daily usage of the calendar it is good to determine the amount you want to spend as well as the time you can allocate.
Related Word Templates
- Calendar Template for Office Calendar is a perfect tool that makes us aware of dates and help in remembering some important events. Calendars are important for home use too however, the need of having a calendar in the office is something really ameliorated because for successful day-to-day business operations punctuality is very important. There are lots of calendars available in the market that people can […]
- Interoffice Memo Template An interoffice memo or memorandum is a document in written form that is used as a communications tool between the employees and employer and can written by any of them. It is also known as inter-company memo because it is widely used to circulate important work related information within an organization, company or office. Interoffice memos are just like business letters but the […]
- Lesson Plan Template for Teachers Lesson planning is necessary for all teachers because it brings more effectiveness in their teaching patterns. Lesson plan helps all teachers to manage their lesson within instructional time and provide step by step guidance to students. It allows teachers to evaluate their performance by organizing short tests for students. Every teacher works differently to plan his/her lesson but […]
- Job Description Template Job descriptions are the main tools for communication that have an important role to play in your organization. If job description is not well written then first impression on masses is poor and people do not perceive it accurately and unable to satisfy your expectations from them. Job description is the main idea that enables your worker to access his duties, responsibilities and […]
- Promissory Note Template We often borrow money or get loans from persons or banks, in both cases a written promise or promissory note is advised to avoid any complications in future. Financial matters often need to raise funds for new ventures or to cope with financial crises in business. Both conditions demand some written agreement with persons or organizations sponsoring you in regard of loan. Promissory […]
- Credit Memo Template A credit memo is also known as invoice which is a document in which transaction details of a list of products or services that are purchased under that single transaction. Usually, people mix credit memos and statements however; these two are totally different things. A credit memo is written in a single transaction whereas a statement is created for a particular customer in which the […]
- Office Memo Template Maintaining your supervisors, friends and employees nicely knowledgeable is important to an easy operating workplace. Whilst a great deal of day-to-day info is exchanged in individual, by way of e-mail, or on the phone, occasionally it is essential to compose an business office memo that memorializes conversations and steps that have currently taken location (such as worker […]
- General Agreement Template An Agreement is a legal document that includes the responsibilities and obligations of two or more parties involved in a personal or business deal. It is better to get the responsibilities and duties in writing and ask the parties to sign the agreement rather than just trusting their words in the deal. You can either draft your own agreement by understanding the needs and requirements […]
- Restaurant Menu Template An effectively designed restaurant menu is vital part of any restaurant marketing plan. Restaurant menu describes dining trends of your hotel so that your customer can get an idea about your overall working trends. An effectively designed restaurant menu can increase your profitability because the colorful and delicious photos of food items can increase the appetite of your customers […]
- Artist Statement Template An artist statement is a short piece of writing drafted with a creative mind behind it to complement a particular painting(s). The artist statement should be written carefully, because it is an important selling tool and helps you to promote and explain your work to people interested in your paintings; they can be potential buyers, stewards of exhibition, fellow artists, or casual […]