There are a number of ways, which bowling courts use, such as renting billboards in the area, making television commercials, or having shows on radio stations. However, all of these advertising strategies are quite expensive and time consuming. The best way to publicize a bowling event is to design an attractive bowling flyer. It not only spreads information to vast audience in a short time but also it is easier, cheaper and effective way of promoting this sports event.
You can create an appealing and professional looking bowling flyer either by adding attractive images of a bowling alley or by using the photos of people having fun in your bowling court in the flyer. A good bowling flyer includes necessary information about the event such as the date, time, and location along with appropriate images in an attractive and interesting way.
When creating a bowling flyer, always use bright colors and images to make it attention-grabbing. After creating and printing out flyers, it’s time to let the public see it. There are many ways to do so, for example, handing them out, displaying them on your car window, hanging them up in your area, or getting permission to place few of them in local shops. Furthermore, if you are announcing a league championship, it is best to distribute the flyers at least a week before. This will allow people to have enough time to plan and prepare for the bowling event.
Here is preview of this Bowling Flyer Template created using Microsoft Word,
However, there are some common mistakes that a lot of people usually make when designing bowling flyers. It is important to avoid them because they can greatly affect the way you want it to be delivered. These mistakes along with their solutions are as follows:
- Including too much information. In general, people don’t read stuff, especially in long paragraphs. Keep it brief, clear yet easily readable and simple to follow. Always keep white space in the flyer. It not only makes it easier to read but also makes it more attractive.
- Using inappropriate font. Use of wrong font can make your flyer less attractive. Select the font that does not look messy or unclear. Likewise, font size of all the text on the flyer should not be either too small or too large.
- Using monotonous or uninteresting colors. Colors that clash too much and go over the top can ruin all of your efforts of creating a good bowling flyer. In a nutshell, choosing appropriate images or photos for a bowling flyer is as important as selecting the right font to highlight your message. Therefore, choose them wisely and carefully.
- Forgetting the most important things. You might be really excited to finalize and take out prints of your bowling flyer so that you can start distributing them, but unless you have included the date, time and location of the bowling event, nobody will come there. Therefore, make sure to include necessary information in it.
- Following the above guidelines and avoiding the common mistakes will definitely help you in designing and creating a good and attractive bowling flyer.