Judicial and law related matters are of extreme sensitiveness in this present world of complexities. These matters are always occurring around, in almost every department of the practical life you see; students seeking admission, people applying for governmental jobs, cases related to crime and to be heard in court and other countless cases of similar scenarios. In this world, nothing has value until it is documented to be a proof, to be in materialistic form, to exist! If you have signed a statement, no one can believe by just telling them that you signed it; because there is no proof of that. For this people amongst the society are trusted by court and being appointed as Notary or Notary Public.
A notary statement is a statement which mentions that any action being done, or any document being signed was originally done by someone specific. This is to assure the court or any other concerned legal authority when that document is presented in front of them. A notary or notary public has the authority to issue a notary statement in lieu of any action performed under his or her observation. Notary statements are signed and issued by the office of a notary public.
A notary statement usually is a short statement written in a legal format; described by court or any other governing body of any state or country which deals with legal matters. Since notary statements are to prove any act or document to be genuine and original, respectively; notary statements are generally categorized in three categories:
- For Oath or Affirmations
- For an Acknowledgement
- For a Certified Copy
Whichever might be the case, a notary statement follows a general pattern of writing. The main heading lines (which are not bolded as in headings) are about mentioning the state or province under which this notary statement is being issued and will be found to be valid. In case there is a county or division which comes under the specific state or province, is also mentioned afterwards.
After the starting lines of a notary statement, the general body comes which is comprised of a confirming / assuring / proofing paragraph where an act which is being certified is mentioned. There are spaces left blank for date and also for the name(s) of people involved in the act. This statement is written on the behalf of a notary public so the paragraph should make sense in that way.
Afterwards, the notary’s signature along with his or her state under which he or she is working has to be mentioned. A seal from the notary has to be put aside the signatures. Just beneath the signatures and to the right of the seal, name of the notary public has to be present; it can be typed, printed or stamped.
The ending mentions how the notary knows the person involved, in case of a random citizen, the proof of identification provided has to be mentioned and a copy of that has to be attached with this notary statement.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Notary Statement Template created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Notary Statement Template,
Related Word Templates
- Army Sworn Statement Template Sworn statement is important to use in various circumstances, including law enforcement and litigation of lawsuits. The sworn statements are provided under oath and penalty of perjury. Sworn statements are usually used for the police officers, court reporters, army officers and lot of other persons. You just have to swear that your presented and prepared statements are true. An army […]
- Closing Statement Template Closing statement can be defined in many ways i.e. the conclusion at the end of a case in court, the final financial statement at the end of each quarter or the final documents that are presented to both parties in case of a real estate purchase or selling. Closing statement is used in so many areas and fields that it’s not possible to explain it related to one field and the writer […]
- Statement of Work Template A work statement, or SOW, is the scripture for your work and task. Your SOW is your important resource whether it's getting used to immediate work with a merchant or company, or it's getting used to lead the project internally, your SOW should have an outline of your entire job which is anticipated. The outline doesn't have to be at the fine detail degree, certainly for big tasks […]
- Bi-conditional Statement Template A Bi-conditional statement is a mathematical and logical construct according to which, one statement is true if and only if another statement is true. These kinds of statements are used in the geometric and formal logic proofs. The truth and false of the statements is based on the truth and false of both statements. If the both statements are true, the table will be true, and if the […]
- Opening Statement Template In any judicial trial or court hearing, the first step to road towards the proceedings of the case is put forward by the lawyer known by the term opening statement. Here all the base facts and events which have occurred are presented in front of the court; the jurors and the judge himself / herself watches over this statement to proceed with the case. Even though the opening statement […]
- Wanted Poster Template Every common person now has much of the awareness to civil laws and regulations. People follow the laws for their safety, for justice and to being a responsible citizen and get respect in any civil society; they have to cooperate with police to help them making their lives peacefully. For this purpose, police department or any other agency responsible for maintaining peace, has to […]
- Purpose Statement Template The Statement of Purpose (SoP), also referred to as personal statement, is actually an essay which is provided by the candidate for attaining admittance to a specific program in a grad school or a college. A lot of programs and classes need a statement of purpose. The SoP is a short article, normally about 1-2 pages of content, which allows the admission panel learn about your previous […]
- Divorce Certificate Template Marriage is one sacred and most appreciated relation in all societies of world and encouraged in every relation. This is where two hearts meet and a new beginning is initiated. A marriage not only binds two people together but changes the lives of two whole families and allows them to make new relations with each other. However in some cases, due to certain misunderstandings or mishaps […]
- Employment Certificate Template Employment certificate is an important document in anyone’s professional life. This is a certification or proof of the fact that one is employed. Employment certificates are to be issued by the employers, which are companies in most of the cases. Employment certificate mentions necessary details about one employ, which includes the time period for which he or she had been employed in […]
- Copyright Statement Template This is quite obvious from the title that it’s a statement that informs others not to copy a material or a product as the producer or the owner has registered it to his name.
It is very much possible that when a person invents or writes something remarkable or unique, there grows a competition in the market making others to do the same or copy the style. This […]