A selling contract is signed for the purpose of sales matters between the purchaser and seller. With the passage of time the need for the selling agreement has been intensively recognized to ensure the standardized terms of trade and for a good investment.
The investment on the selling contract prior to entering in the business terms prove to be worthy if anything bad happens later on. Unfortunately most of the selling contracts are not valid enough to serve their purpose as most of the sales people never bother to understand the chemistry of the selling contract and also the legal aspects of a selling contract.
The basics of the selling contract lies in the terms and conditions upon which an offer is accepted. The contract cannot exist until and unless both the parties are agreed upon these key terms and conditions around the table. These contracts may be signed between the individual customers and sellers or may be among the agents and distributors depending upon the situations.
Here is preview of this Sales Contract Template created using MS Word,
These contracts actually ensure the rights of both the parties keeping in view the rules and regulations of the trade and business being followed properly. You should hire a sales associate to discuss all possible terms before drafting such contract. A valid Selling contract should be designed in the presence of a legal adviser therefore not to ignore any of the legal aspect of the contract. There are few elements which can be kept in mind while having a draft of the selling contract ready.
- The details of the two parties which are entering in this business relationship along with their complete corporate status and addresses for the lateral correspondence.
- The quantity and the description of the object that is to be discussed for the upcoming agreement about which both the parties are interested to build up the business relations. It should be kept in mind that all the necessary details should be mentioned and if there are some specific product descriptions and requirements by the buyer and the meeting requirements should be mentioned.
- The date and day for the agreement with the site of the agreement should be there in the valid selling contract. The time period for the validity of the selling contract should be given.
- The offer letter from the buyer and the acceptance letter is given in the selling contract as a proof between the two parties for mutual consent. These offer and acceptance letter should have the complete price and quantity details along with the delivery details and payment details.
- In this section the terms and conditions for this selling contract are illustrated for which the agreement by both the parties is necessary.
- The law court or jurisdiction applicable on the sales issues is mentioned at the end along with the details of the legal advisors which are going to take the necessary actions in case of any legal dispute between the two parties.
- At the end there are the valid signatures of the parties and the witnesses which are present there at the spot.
Here is download link for this Sales Contract Template,
You can also check out Sample Resume for Sales Associate in one of our sister site.
Related Word Templates
- Confidentiality Contract Template Confidentiality agreement is used by two companies at the commencement of new work therefore it should be in standard written form. It is important to bind all parties to conceal sensitive information from outsiders. Confidentially contract is a clear indication that the information is private and only for the contract parties. This type of contracts are used as incentives to build […]
- Partnership Contract Template Although everyone wants to handle the business by his own and decide without concerning anyone else, but sooner or later, everyone needs a partner if he wants to improve the business or start a new project. This explains why companies do partnership when they were doing fine before. When two or more partners do a partnership together, they need to sign a legal document to limit the […]
- Business Contract Template A Business Contract is an agreement which is made between any two organizations, parties with mutual consent after their decision or agreement to enter in business relationship with one another. This contract is in other words a legal enforceable promise to abide one another for mutual sharing of the profits and losses in accordance with the already decided or signed obligations. The […]
- Purchase Contract Template This contract is an essential part of a purchasing procedure as it ensures that the buyer receives all the demanded products or services and the seller gets his money on time. Companies as well as individuals purchase a lot of products and goods on regular basis and they need to keep a record of every purchase as it will be useful to claim the delivery or warranty afterwards. Buyers as […]
- Labor Contract Template A labor contract which is also called an employment contract is a document that defines the relationship between the employer and employee. This way they both have a clear knowledge of what they are supposed to do and what the other party requires from them. When a company hires an employee, the recruiter assumes some duties or responsibilities that the employee will perform at the job […]
- Service Contract Template Service Contract is offered on home appliances, electronics, cars and other major appliances, to give you a relief from the hassles of repair. It is just like a purchase of peace of mind with the item whether you make your shopping from a retail store, online store, company outlet or a catalog, service contracts are usually there as an additional convenience. According to an […]
- Tenancy Contract Template A Tenancy Contract is a deal between a landlord and single or more personalities involved in breathing in the assets or performing a trade there. Rental Concords are one of the more ordinary varieties of concord in English by law and, for the reason that they compact with residences and commerce location, one of the more vital. The reason of a tenancy concord is to place the terms and […]
- Rental Contract Template The structure and the layout of the tenancy contract should be unambiguous from the owner’s side and the from the tenant’s side as well. It is compulsory that the both parties should agree on all points of the contract with a nice mutual consensus. An apparent contract contains many things like terms and conditions from both sides clearly mentioned because it will help both sides in […]
- Free Invoice Template It’s a messy job to compile all the details in invoice form without letting it be lengthy or taking up a form of volume. But here are some useful features that have to keep in mind and you will design your own invoice with ease. A basic feature to design an invoice is to choose bare structure of your invoice and that should be of standard letter format so it can be convenient for […]
- Credit Memo Template A credit memo is also known as invoice which is a document in which transaction details of a list of products or services that are purchased under that single transaction. Usually, people mix credit memos and statements however; these two are totally different things. A credit memo is written in a single transaction whereas a statement is created for a particular customer in which the […]