Even when an organization is non-profitable, it can’t operate without finances and resources which mean a company needs money to run and to achieve its goals. Most of the time, when a company is started, it is owned by a single person who was behind the great idea that made the company start in the market but sometimes when a person has the idea but not the money, he presents his ideas and business plans in front of those who has the money and can easily pay for his business.
It can be a bank, an individual wealthy person or another company who lends money to new businesses for their growth. Once the other company or the individual is convinced that this idea has some potential and it may be a successful innovation in the market, the presenter asks them to sponsor the company or just the idea by investing their money in the idea. This way you can understand how important is the sponsorship is and the process through which one convinces others to sponsor an idea is called a sponsorship plan.
Here are the steps that you need to take in order to create a Sponsorship Plan:
- Define what you have to offer to the Sponsors:
This is the stage on which you define what kind of idea you have and what is the unique perspective about your idea. This will be like the sales pitch that salesmen give all the time because you have to sell your idea to your sponsors so that they will invest their money in you.
- Do a little research on your Sponsors:
Before meeting with your potential sponsors, do some research on each one of them and get to know them a little bit closer. This way you can understand their way of thinking, way of doing business, their preferences and likes and dislikes about business and their approaches towards new idea. After that, it’s time to meet with the sponsors one by one and present your ideas in front of them.
- Present your idea:
In each meeting, present your idea as your have discussed it with your business associated before and say as less words as possible because you might not have more than 10 minutes of each sponsor’s time and if you don’t make a good impression in the first 2 minutes, it’s all useless.
- Compare your idea with their business approaches or goals:
Once you have shared you idea with them, now compare their business goals with your idea and make them see that if you are sharing your idea with them and asking them to give you financial help, it’s for their own good. This way they will take personal and keener interest in your presentation and think more seriously about giving you financial help.
- Convince them that this is a unique opportunity:
Now this is the final stage on which you have to convince them that you didn’t waste their time but gave them an opportunity to control the future of the market with your unique idea. The whole process depends on the fact that how unique is your idea and how you make them feel about it.
Here is preview of a free sample Sponsorship Plan Template created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Sponsorship Plan Template,
Download Sponsorship Plan Template
Related Word Templates
- Project Management Plan Template Companies run projects all the time and it is very common for an organization to work on more than one project at once. But, no project is started without a proper management plan which provides an overview of the project to the important related people i.e. CEOs, directors and stakeholders.
The process that includes the brief introduction, explanation, responsibilities, resource […]
- Business Development Plan Template A business development plan refers to the planning and strategies of making more profit for the business and enhancing its performance over time to time. It also includes increasing the business operations with other businesses and acquiring more clientele from local and international market.
Why it is important for a Business to have a Development Plan?
When a business starts, […]
- Strategy Plan Template Strategy can be defined in many ways but in business world, it is a plan, a way, a method or a clear direction towards achieving the goals that an organization has defined earlier. You know that every business and both types of organizations (profitable and non-profitable) work on plans and goals which can vary with respect to each different company.
For example, a paper company has […]
- Marketing Plan Template Marketing for a company can be defined in many ways but in simple and easy words, it’s the strategy or planning of advertising a company in the market. Companies and organizations can’t survive or operate without marketing these days. Yes there were times when there were no concepts of marketing or advertising and the companies used to work fine in that situation but now the markets […]
- Restaurant Business Plan Template Without any business plan, businesses cannot become successful. Whether you are going to open a restaurant or are going to start some other sort of business, business plan would be crucial for smooth running of your business. Business plans are well written and well structured documents that give you assurance of achievement of your business goals within defined time period while […]
- Quality Control Plan Template Quality plans are written to specify the standards by following which, companies complete their product manufacturing process. All businesses are running with the idea of providing best and quality services and products to end clients. When a company meets or exceeds the customer’s expectation it becomes the evaluation of company’s performance and ensures that timely completion of […]
- Investment Policy Statement Template An investment policy statement is generally a plan to define an individual’s or a company’s financial and investment goals and objectives for present and future. This also includes the useful strategies that will be implemented for achieving the goals and objectives as per plan.
Brief Description of Investment Policy Statement:
It is not possible to have the good rate or interest […]
- Yearly Production Plan Template Most of the time, huge or international manufacturing companies prepare production plans for the annually. This means they only prepare a production plan for the next entire year and the new plan will be implemented after 12 months or 48 weeks. This makes it really important for the company to have the exact production strategy and planning that they need in order to fulfill the […]
- Daily Production Plan Template Before we explain the topic in hands, let’s assume that you want to go to your folks for this Christmas and you have to plan the whole trip, can you use your time effectively if you don’t know which route you want to travel on? The answer is a definite no which means if you can’t travel without proper planning, how on earth a company would produce millions of units without a production […]
- Risk Management Plan Template Creating a risk management plan is something of high importance when undertaking a new project either at business level or even at government level. However, many people take it to be of less significance and think that that any issues arising could be dealt with later easily. Something which is true is that issues and problems can arise in any project at any time. If there is no risk […]