Mind mapping is a common and simple technique that is used in businesses and corporations on regular basis. This is a technique in which you describe your story or whatever is on your mind in form of diagrams and symbols instead of just words and sentences. The thing is that when you have to run a big company, you always look ways and options to save time. The mind map diagram is something that saves a lot of time of consideration and analysis.
With this technique, you don’t need to go through hundreds of words and dozens of paragraphs just to reach to a simple conclusion. Instead, you take an instant look at a map of symbols and diagrams and you are sure what you have seen and what it meant. This way the mind map not only saves a lot of time but presents the facts and complex systems in a simple way so that anyone can understand them.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Mind Map Diagram Template created using MS Word,
Importance of mind map diagram:
Suppose you are the owner of a big corporation and you have to make all the decisions by yourself or at least before any manager makes a key decision in your company, it has to go through you. Now you can see that you will have to spend hours on reading the reports and analysis by every department in your company and with this much of time waste, company processes will be delayed and you can lost a fortune in your company.
With the help of mind map diagrams, now you don’t need to spend hours on reading the irrelevant stuff but you just need to see the map within a minute and you will reach the conclusion in seconds. This way you can easily access to any kind of information within no time and you can also make sure that each and every decision is passed through you and you are certain that it’s the right one for your company.
Commonly, a mind map diagram looks like a tree with a trunk in the middle, a starting point at the bottom or any side of the graph and dozens of branches scattered all over the graph. The starting point is the key step which includes the key decision that needs to be made and the branches are just the possible ways or scenarios that could happen in case of each individual choice.
Application of mind map diagram in business:
As we have discussed above about the purpose and importance of mind map diagrams, you can easily understand and get the idea that this map diagram is usually used in businesses, corporations and global companies. Unlike number of other techniques and strategies, this system is applicable to any kind of business either small or global. Also the system is not that expensive and it doesn’t take much time for the supervisor or in charge person to prepare a map diagram which means you can make all of your key decisions in no time.
Here is download link for this Mind Map Diagram Template,
Download Mind Map Diagram Template
Related Word Templates
- Root Cause Analysis Diagram Template Root cause analysis diagram which is also known as fishbone diagram, Ishikawa diagram or cause and effect diagram is a graphical representation of all the root causes behind a problem in a business. Companies and organizations use this diagram in order to find out the real causes behind a problem and to eliminate the problem for long terms. When there is a problem in a business, it is […]
- Affinity Diagram Template Affinity diagram, which is also known as KJ method is a commonly used technique for brainstorming sessions in companies and organizations. This technique was invented back in 1960 by a businessman Kawakita Jiro that explains why it is also referred to as KJ method. The key purpose of affinity diagram is to generate, coordinate and organize the different thoughts and decisions from […]
- Porter’s Five Force Diagram Template Porter’s five force diagram is a simple but very important tool for analyzing the market for new and existing companies. If you want to research in the market to find out how much power your company has over the suppliers, buyers and competitors, this technique is here to help you out.
Importance of Porter’s Five Force Diagram:
At this point of this diagram or […]
- Fishbone Template Making a Fishbone Diagram requires 4 main actions. In these actions, “bones” are accustomed to point out the outcome of the factors (the mass of the influence is calculated in the scale of the bones that are sketched). For example, the big bones close to the skull of the fish symbolize a big influence, although modest bones away from the top contain a scaled-down influence. The diagram […]
- The Work Breakdown Structure Template WBS or Work Breakdown Structure is a business or corporation technique used in companies and organizations to execute projects. This is a commonly used technique for planning and organizing the tasks and steps included in a project.
Project managers use this technique in order to foresee the results and effects of a project after a certain time in future along with estimating the […]
- Value Chain Analysis Diagram Value chain analysis diagram is a corporate tool or technique that makes sure that you have your eye on all the elements in the market that matters for you and your company. This also includes the products or services that you offer to your customers. In simple words, this is a tool that provides the ways or points where improvements are vital to make inside your company either it’s a […]
- Swim Lane Flowchart Template A swim lane flow chart which is also known as swim lane diagram or cross functional diagram is a commonly used process or technique in companies and organizations to display complex information or systems in simple terms. This technique uses lanes for displaying information and connecting them with each other so that’s why it is called a swim lane flow chart. There are individual lanes […]
- Decision Tree Diagrams A decision tree diagram is a graphical representation of all the facts, scenarios and results as well as the choices that one has. This is a tree shaped representation that has branches and each branch represents a separate scenario along with the results and possible outcomes in the future. This not only gives more accurate figures about each choice in the decision making process but […]
- Cause and Effect Chart (Fishbone) Template Cause and effect chart which is also known as the fishbone diagram or the Ikishawa diagram is a commonly used technique in businesses through which, business owners get help to find out not only the problems but with this chart, they can also identify the root causes behind each problem.
This technique or business chart was invented by a Japanese quality control manager and thus […]
- Network Diagram Template A network diagram is also known as project network diagram or flow chart in simple words and this is one of the many graphical representations that companies use these days. Usually, a network diagram is referred only to the computer networking and most people know this diagram in related to the computer based networking but this can be used in both companies for general presentations […]