Most of the people find it really hard to understand the candlestick chart concept where in reality; it is not that hard to understand. You can explain this concept in many ways but as it’s clear that this chart is only used in financial equations where real money or value of money is involved so, we will explain this concept from financial perspective.
A candlestick chart is a chart that displays multiple values of money for one day for stock purposes. This includes the opening, closing, high and low values of money for stocks and shares in foreign exchange and money transferring purposes. The middle part of the candlestick is called the real body and this tells the investors about the highest, lowest, opening, closing and real value of money including the color of the main body. For example, if the body of the candlestick is red or black, this explains that the stock was closed on lowest price where if the body is green or white, it tells that the stock was closed on highest value.
Here is preview of a free Sample Candlestick Chart Template created using MS Word,
Importance of Candlestick Charts:
The professionals of stocks and share markets know that emotions of buyers play a huge role in the value of the stocks and shares. This means that the emotions of a potential buyer determine whether the stock will be closed on highest value or lowest price. When we use this element of buyers’ emotion in predicting the future value of stocks, this entire process is explained by candlestick chart. This chart not only provides useful information for the investors about the future value of the shares and stocks but it also gives them a better idea to invest their money in a safe place.
If we get to know the history of candlestick chart, we find out that this technique was invented by Japanese traders back in 1700 when it was used for rice trading for the first time. The inventor used this chart technique to include the emotions of buyers in the future price evaluation of rice in the market and the technique was so accurate that now it is used in shares and stock markets around the world. The rules and regulations that Japanese invented hundreds of years back are still implacable in the stocks of present world.
Application of Candlestick Charts:
You may find that there are hundreds of types of charts and graphical presentations that are used in each kind of business and companies and most of the time, any type of chart can be used in any kind of business but not the candlestick chart. This is the chart that can only be used in the businesses and companies related to finances and currency such as stock exchange, commodity, option trading or foreign exchange. This is the chart that is only used when the actual money or currency value is included in the process. This is the reason that only the stock exchanges use this chart where stocks and shares are bought or sold.
Here is download link for this Candlestick Chart Template,
Download Candlestick Chart Template
Related Word Templates
- Process Flow Chart Template A process flow chart is a symbolic or graphical representation of the steps or elements included in a process so that the participants can understand the process in a better way. Each step in process flow chart is represented with a different kind of symbol and it also includes a short description of each of the step. This allows the project managers and team members to understand the […]
- Gantt Chart Template When it comes to project management, the process is tougher and complex as compared to the other areas and fields of a business. If we ask some of the top project managers in the world, we will find out that there are only two most important things or elements of a project that the manager keeps track of including; complete the project within budget and finish it on time.
- Black and White Flyer Template Generally, people use different colors on the flyer in order to get the attention of the public. However, creating flyers using two colors, i.e. black and white, always give them a stylish, sophisticated and professional look as well as it is less expensive than the colored flyers. Black and white flyers are widely used to advertise businesses, sales offers, sports events, entertaining […]
- PEST Analysis Diagram PEST is a word with for alphabets and in this word; each alphabet stands for a unique and important market research tool. This includes political, economic, social and technological. As a business owner, you can understand that it is really important to research before you invest your money in any project. To do so, whenever a company wants to start a new product or make big changes to […]
- Storyboard Diagram Template A storyboard is kind of a presentation or technique of illustrating the process of a project or new product development on paper work rather than creating a prototype and then evaluating the value and quality of the product.
Importance and benefits of Storyboard Diagrams:
If you have any knowledge of business and how companies work with projects and development of new products, […]
- Mind Map Diagram Template Mind mapping is a common and simple technique that is used in businesses and corporations on regular basis. This is a technique in which you describe your story or whatever is on your mind in form of diagrams and symbols instead of just words and sentences. The thing is that when you have to run a big company, you always look ways and options to save time. The mind map diagram is […]
- Timeline Diagram Template When it comes to project management, time, quality and cost are the only three elements that companies and organizations concentrate the most on. Quality of a project is hard to estimate before seeing the final project but it is possible to estimate the costs and time frame for completing the project. To make sure that time is in favor for the project team members, the important events […]
- Cause and Effect Chart (Fishbone) Template Cause and effect chart which is also known as the fishbone diagram or the Ikishawa diagram is a commonly used technique in businesses through which, business owners get help to find out not only the problems but with this chart, they can also identify the root causes behind each problem.
This technique or business chart was invented by a Japanese quality control manager and thus […]
- Swim Lane Flowchart Template A swim lane flow chart which is also known as swim lane diagram or cross functional diagram is a commonly used process or technique in companies and organizations to display complex information or systems in simple terms. This technique uses lanes for displaying information and connecting them with each other so that’s why it is called a swim lane flow chart. There are individual lanes […]
- PERT Chart Template PERT which stands for Program Evaluation Review Technique is a business or organizational tool that is used for managing the projects and steps included in order to complete the project. There are many tools and steps included in a PERT chart but most importantly; it includes scheduling, coordinating and organizing the different steps of a project. In simple words, a PERT chart is a […]