Calendar is a perfect tool that makes us aware of dates and help in remembering some important events. Calendars are important for home use too however, the need of having a calendar in the office is something really ameliorated because for successful day-to-day business operations punctuality is very important. There are lots of calendars available in the market that people can purchase them easily for office and home use as well as a number of online calendars are also available that are the perfect choices for office calendars. An office calendar must have attractive features, decent look, matching color theme to the theme of the office and obvious and clear look. All these things will make your office calendar something more than just a date telling tool. Instead of purchasing a calendar for office from any bookshop or downloading from the internet, one can simply create a personalized office calendar with more fun and charm. A personalized calendar is a good choice because this will show the level of your creativity to those who visit your office.
Here is preview of this Calendar Template for Office created using Microsoft Word 2013,
Creating a calendar for office is not a big deal and anyone can create and design a unique calendar using Microsoft word. Some effective tips for creating a calendar in Microsoft word for office are as follows.
- Launch Microsoft word, 2007 is a good and latest choice, click on “office Button” then “New”. A new page will be open with a list on the left side of the page, click “Calendar”.
- Click on the option “other calendars” and then on “Calendar Wizard”.
- Click “Download” the calendar wizard template will be downloaded on your page.
- Click “next” then choose a style for your calendar like portrait or landscape, then “next”, then choose “direction and pictures” if you want to add some stunning photographs of your business, natural sceneries, your own photograph etc., do not forget to leave space for adding a photo. Click “next”.
- Choose a date range, it will give you options for creating a monthly or yearly calendar.
- Click on finish.
For adding a photograph or image in your office calendar, you can simply surf the internet for choosing appropriate photographs. Always consider the theme of your business and your office for choosing photographs for adding in the calendar. These photographs will make your calendar attractive and any time when you look at it you will find relaxation and fun.
After creating a smart and decent calendar for your office, you can simply print it to an office color printer. Use a fine paper or card for printing a calendar. Printing a calendar for office on the backside of your visiting card is another smart idea, this will share the cost of printing calendars and visiting cards. A good thing about personalized calendars is that, you can simply highlight the important events that will take place throughout the year in your office or business. Like special holidays, vacation season, meetings that will be held in a month etc.
Here is download link for this Calendar Template for Office,
Related Word Templates
- Weekly Calendar Template The calendar is the most important and valuable tool in our life and has a number of uses in different places to keep our lives punctual, organized and effective. From office to school and to home everywhere in our daily life we need to look at calendar in order manage our daily events, appointments, meetings and other regular tasks. It is observed that people who are using calendar in […]
- Interoffice Memo Template An interoffice memo or memorandum is a document in written form that is used as a communications tool between the employees and employer and can written by any of them. It is also known as inter-company memo because it is widely used to circulate important work related information within an organization, company or office. Interoffice memos are just like business letters but the […]
- Office Memo Template Maintaining your supervisors, friends and employees nicely knowledgeable is important to an easy operating workplace. Whilst a great deal of day-to-day info is exchanged in individual, by way of e-mail, or on the phone, occasionally it is essential to compose an business office memo that memorializes conversations and steps that have currently taken location (such as worker […]
- Credit Memo Template A credit memo is also known as invoice which is a document in which transaction details of a list of products or services that are purchased under that single transaction. Usually, people mix credit memos and statements however; these two are totally different things. A credit memo is written in a single transaction whereas a statement is created for a particular customer in which the […]
- General Agreement Template An Agreement is a legal document that includes the responsibilities and obligations of two or more parties involved in a personal or business deal. It is better to get the responsibilities and duties in writing and ask the parties to sign the agreement rather than just trusting their words in the deal. You can either draft your own agreement by understanding the needs and requirements […]
- Free Linking Agreement Template Due to the continuous advancement in technology, all businesses have connected to the internet to expand, advertise and market their products. This not only provides them a virtual space to move but also earn handsome profits through such practices. Almost all brick and mortar setups are connected to the internet now. They maintain website to cater to the online traffic. People also […]
- Business Flyer Template A flyer is a good advertising tool for making sales and promoting your new or existing business. Marketing through flyer can be done by both new and veteran agents. You just need to have a targeted audience, a product or service to sell, and an assurance to mail follow-up flyers regularly. A good business flyer provides comprehensible business view.
Before designing a business […]
- Infographics Poster Template Infographic is a famous way for the presentation of focused information on a specific subject through online medium like internet. There is no specific size and format for infographics but usually long and slender image files are used for infographics. Usually, 600 pixels wide and thousands of pixels long JPEG file is being used. You can use different software to combine text and […]
- Painting Workshop Flyer Template Painting workshops allow people to come and attend painting classes after depositing a workshop fee. If you want to advertise your new painting workshop, a painting workshop flyer is a good marketing tool as it not only conveys a strong message to the public about a new or existing workshop that arranges painting classes, but also helps in getting more members for the workshop […]
- Affidavit Form Everything must be documented whenever you make a deal in terms of property sale, amount or any kind of mutual deals. It saves you from any mishap intending by another party. With useful and lawful conditions, an affidavit is usually a legitimate doc which has its own importance. It just allows a person to use terms in oath. You can find a variety of affidavits which are used by the […]