In this globalized world where every nook and corner of the world is attached to each other with a string of internet, opportunities have increased tremendously. People in one part of the world can get their work done from another part of the world within stipulated time period. Northern hemisphere of the world which is considered richer than southern hemisphere has adopted the technique of off shoring. Whereby they get their work done through cheap labor and workforce readily available in third world countries. Hence the cost incurred is less than if the same work is done with local workforce. Also the quality of the work done through off shoring is higher than the same work locally. Major reason being that such workforce is more pressurized to perform efficiently because otherwise all their efforts can go to waste and they will remain penniless. So they are more responsible towards their work and give their best to get more projects and assignments in future.
As off shoring is becoming common day by day, fraudulent activities are also surging. So to counter such fraud clients must have the agreement in written form. This not only provides legal protection but also a peace of mind. But prior to thinking of hiring an employee offshore, most important thing to consider are the credentials of the person being hired. Necessary experience and work record should be checked to make sure that the person under consideration has the potential to do the work. Same precaution goes for an accountant. If an accountant is being looking for offshore then, his qualification must be the first priority. Because such sensitive information about the client is going to be disclosed to a person sitting across the sea. This puts pressure on the client to carefully cross check the qualification of the person claiming to be an accountant. But this hassle can be reduced if client in northern part is hiring an accounting firm in the other part. Because firms are registered and have their bank statements which gives necessary evidence to client for approval of the candidate.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Offshore Accountant Agreement Template created using MS Word,
Outsourcing of accounting work offshore should be performed with immense care. Because not all works are of same nature. Accounting information of any company cannot be easily disclosed to any firm or candidate without proper approval of its credentials. While the offshore accountant agreement is actually taking place, terms and conditions included in it must be cross checked according to your requirements. If both parties have good mutual understanding they can settle some terms verbally. Like the training of offshore accountant can also be included in the written agreement or settled verbally. Because training is an important step if the offshore accountant is fresher to this field and has not worked with any international firm prior to this contract. One of the most important points to consider while drafting an agreement with offshore accountant is the safety and security of the data being disclosed to him. This term can also be added in the agreement. The penalty that can be imposed in case of breach of agreed term must also be stated clearly. Moreover offshore accountant must have good communication sources with the client. Through which both parties are able to resolve the issues effectively and efficiently. Such measures can be very effective while drafting and finalizing the offshore accountant agreement.
Here is download link for this Offshore Accountant Agreement Template,
Related Word Templates
- Free Linking Agreement Template Due to the continuous advancement in technology, all businesses have connected to the internet to expand, advertise and market their products. This not only provides them a virtual space to move but also earn handsome profits through such practices. Almost all brick and mortar setups are connected to the internet now. They maintain website to cater to the online traffic. People also […]
- SPA Price List Template Unlike a hairdresser or a beauty salon, SPA offers various kinds of different services. For example, you go in a salon and get your hair done but in a SPA, you can get your hair done while getting a manicure and pedicure and after wards, you can also get a massage followed by a steam bath in the hot room. This explains that a SPA has different kinds of services and it’s very important […]
- Assignment of Contributor Rights Agreement Template The contributor rights assignment agreement takes place between the person who contributes any material and the one who is the owner of the project in which material is being contributed by the contributor. As this is the assignment agreement, all rights relating to the contribution are transferred to the other party. Had it been a license, the contributor will transfer the rights […]
- Intellectual Property Sale Agreement Template Whenever anything is invented or created, the issue of its protection arises at once. The work done by someone can be misused by others in various ways. Sometimes it is stolen and given another name and sometimes it is modified to change its look and fake the ownership. Numerous ways are present out there to deceive the public from knowing its actual ownership. Legal protections are […]
- Severance Agreement Template It is very common that employees work in different companies for their entire professional career. Joining another company can only happen by leaving the previous employment and employer and when that happens, the professional relationship between employer and employee is severed. The severance agreement which is also known as the termination agreement is a professional document to […]
- Custom Software Development Agreement Template Unlike buying or developing a usual or common software program, it is more complicated to develop a custom software program. When an individual or a company hires a computer firm to develop a custom software program, they both create and sign a legal contract that is also known as the custom software development agreement. This agreement includes the expectations of the client with the […]
- Employment Agency Agreement Template Before talking about the functioning and procedure of writing an employment agency agreement, it is necessary to elaborate the employment agency. A firm that provides employees to the employers and vice versa is usually called as employment agency. In third world countries there is no or minimal concept of employment agencies. But in developed part of the world, employment agencies are […]
- Trademark Licence Agreement Template Before actually knowing the nature of trademark licence agreement, it is necessary to know the basics of trademark. A trademark can be any symbol, logo, word or a statement that defines any company or a product or service. It differentiates the product or the service from the rest of the crowd. Trademarks are like IDs of the products. People buy the products having their desired […]
- Co-Branding Agreement Template Before jumping on the description of this type of agreement, one should have a know-how of this term as well. Co-branding as the name suggests, is a procedure whereby more than one brand collaborate their marketing efforts to promote both brands consecutively. Co-branding has gained huge steam in the business arena owing to its usefulness. It is one of the marketing tools that are […]
- Consignment Agreement Template Consignment agreement is a very common legal and business contract that is written and signed between the manufacturer and owner of a specific product and the consignee who is responsible of displaying the product, attract customers and to make sale of the product in the market. With the consignment agreement, both parties decide the terms and conditions on which the joint venture will […]